DOWN! SET! HU—LLLOO awesome tailgaters! Football season is upon us!!
Next to Christmas, football has been proudly wearing the silver medal for the most wonderful time of the year.
It seemed like since our relationship with football is practically “Facebook Official” it seemed like a good idea to throw a couple fun frazzle facts about where our love for this game comes from:
- Yes we realize we are not boys, on top of the fact that we have no brother, but we are the daughters of Jill Beerman, who just so happens to be the loudest football fan in the United States of America.
- If we didn’t go to our Big Daddys’s house when we were little to watch the UT game, we didn’t get to partake in the Banana Pudding. As a 7 year old, we had a priorities straight. Banana Pudding > everything else on the planet.
- Growing up with 3 sisters means a lot of tackling each other for cute clothes and shoes, so essentially we have been NFL material since day 1.
- We were always taught to be tougher than the guys in helmets and shoulder pads.
- Game day outfits. Things we plan months in advanced. We love them!
So there you have it. The top 5 reasons why being the biggest fans has always been a crucial part of our lifestyle. I think our next sisterly mission is going to be to make the sport more of a year round, daily, kinda thing. Who wouldn’t love that life?
Exactly. We knew y’all would understand.
Leave a comment